Should You Sell Your Home With a Real Estate Agent or to an Investor?
If you’re reading this article, then you’ve likely already decided that you for sure want to sell your home. The only question left is how you want to go about selling it. Although listing with an agent may be the first option that comes to mind, there are many other options for selling your house, including selling it yourself or selling it for cash to a real estate investor.
What is the best method to sell my house in Clarksville, TN? The answer to your question will ultimately depend on how quickly you want to sell your home and how much time and money you are able to devote to the sale of your home. In this brief article, we’ll review the advantages of selling your home with a real estate agent as well as the advantages of selling your home to a real estate investor.
The Advantages of Selling Your Home With a Real Estate Agent
As with any profession, there’s going to be good real estate agents and bad real estate agents. Only by properly researching and locating a real estate agent who has earned the trust and respect of their clients will you reap the full benefits of hiring a real estate agent. If you’ve been thinking, “I need to sell my house now in Clarksville, TN,” and are considering hiring a real estate agent, here are the potential benefits:
- A real estate agent will serve as an expert in your local real estate market: A good real estate agent will be familiar with the current market trends, avenues for advertising the availability of your home, and setting appropriate price points.
- A real estate agent will conduct negotiations on your behalf: Ideally, your real estate agent will negotiate on your behalf and maximize your profit.
- A real estate agent will coordinate repair and upgrade efforts: Finally, a good agent will call on any number of professionals contacts, including inspectors and landscapers, to get your home into a sellable condition.
The Advantages of Selling Your Home to a Real Estate Investor
Selling your home to a real estate investor may not be at the forefront of your mind, especially if you aren’t familiar with the process of what selling your home to a real estate investor looks like. Just as there are good and bad real estate agents, there are good real estate investors like Gateway House Buyers and bad real estate investors. Below, we discuss just a few of the advantages of selling your home to a real estate investor like Gateway House Buyers:
- You can avoid hidden fees and commissions with a real estate investor: Hiring an experienced, full-service real estate agent is expensive. This doesn’t even begin to cover hidden costs like home staging and closing costs. A real estate investor avoids these fees altogether.
- You don’t have to worry about cleaning or repairing your home with a real estate investor: Investors will buy your house in any condition, regardless of the need for upgrades or repairs.
- You don’t have to wait for cash on your house with a real estate investor: Instead of waiting months or even years to sell your home with a real estate agent, an investor can purchase your home for cash in anywhere from seven to 30 days.
At Gateway House Buyers, our process is straightforward and efficient. We’ve helped countless homeowners throughout the years sell their home quickly for cash no matter the reason for selling or the condition of their home and would be glad to assist you in the process of selling your home.
Disclaimer: This website is not a substitute for legal advice. If you have a serious legal, tax, or other issue requiring professional advice, please consult with an attorney or CPA.