Alternate Ways to Sell Your Home
With the new decade comes new ways to sell your home. There are important factors to consider when deciding how to sell your home, such as your home’s condition, location, price range, and how fast you need it to sell. There are several different routes you can take, all with their own pros and cons.
Below, we go over some different methods for selling your home. Hopefully, the best method for your particular situation is listed below. It is important to remember that there is no superior method, only the best fitting to your current situation. For example, if you’re looking for someone that says “we buy homes for cash in Clarksville, TN,” look no further than Gateway House Buyers!
Real Estate Agent
Overwhelmingly the most popular way to sell a home, the traditional real estate market remains a viable option for owners with plenty of time and money to invest in their homes. This method is so popular that many people are unaware that there are other options. While there are some perks to having an experienced real estate agent by your side during the home selling process, the traditional way is not without its drawbacks.
- Having an experienced professional to assist you
- Having someone negotiate prices for you
- Getting market price is common
- Fees that add up to 10% of the sale value (agent’s commission, relocation fees, holding costs, closing costs, etc)
- Homes must be in pristine condition to sell (cost of repairs, outdated homes struggle in the traditional market)
- 6-12 months to sell and another 45 days to close
For Sale By Owner
Many that want to avoid all of the fees associated with the traditional real estate market may choose to sell their home themselves. While this can be a great way to save money, someone attempting to do so should have an extensive knowledge of the home-selling process.
- Avoid fees
- Conduct your own negotiations
- Sell the house on your own time
- Demands a lot of time and attention
- Minor slip-ups could result in selling the home at a much lower price than market value
- Statistically, for-sale-by-owner homes go for less than with an agent
This is the method that more people need to pay attention to. Other methods of selling homes come with countless headaches, fees, waiting and uncertainty. This is by far the quickest and most efficient way to sell a home.
- Get an offer on your home in as little as a day
- Sell your home in a week or less
- Sell your home in any condition
- Get a fair price for your home
- No fees
- Beware of scammers; only entrust your home to a professional home buying company like Gateway House Buyers
If you’re looking for someone who says, “We buy homes in Clarksville, TN,” Gateway House Buyers can help. To learn more about our professional home buying services, submit our contact request form today.